1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
1. Grades of Green collects and uses information you provide to us or that we learn from your use of this Website. Grades of Green does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may share your personal information where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do. Whenever we may need to share your personal information, we try to provide you with the information you need to make informed
2. Grades of Green collects and uses your personal information in several ways:
1. User Accounts. In order to access certain areas of the Website, you may
3. Online Transactions. If we offer you the opportunity to purchase products online and you choose to purchase such products, including purchase of subscription services, you may be asked to share personal information in addition to the information provided to create a user account in order to complete a transaction. In addition, you may be asked for information needed to complete your order, contact you to confirm the order, and provide related customer service. This information is used, for example, to affect your transactions, to create and share aggregate reports about these transactions, and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and Grades of Green and/or our authorized service providers.
4. Recruitment and Job Applications. You may provide us with personal information, such as that contained on a resume or a curriculum vitae, in connection with a job application or inquiry. We may use this information for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry. We may keep your information on file for a reasonable period of time for future
5. GRADES OF GREEN WILL TREAT ANY FEEDBACK, EMAILS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU PROVIDE TO US AS NON-CONFIDENTIAL
2. OTHER USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
1. Certain Third Party Transactions. Grades of Green may work with some
2. Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy. If Grades of Green should ever file for
3. As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures. Grades of Green may authorized service providers to provide technical and customer support, shipping, credit card processing, product fulfillment or other services. Where practical, Grades of Green will require these service providers to safeguard personal information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Grades of Green, these third parties may have access to or process your personal information. Grades of Green generally limits their use of your personal information to the purpose for which it was shared. Grades of Green may sometimes permit our authorized service providers to have access to aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information.
bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Grades of Green should decide to buy, sell or reorganize some part or all of its business, Grades of Green may be required to disclose your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or receive personal information from sellers. It is Grades of Green’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information disclosed or received in these types of transactions.
be required to disclose your personal information if it: (a) believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (b) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (c) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property; or (d) is necessary protect the interest of other users of our Website.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use Grades of Green’s website. Grades of
2. Compliance with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22581. In compliance with Cal. Bus. Green does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.& Prof. Code § 22581 (commonly referred to as the California “Minor Eraser” Law), Grades of Green allows minors under the age of 18 to request that their content be deleted from the website. Should a minor wish to have his or her information deleted from the Grades of Green website, he or she should e-mail his or her request to email@example.com. However, the removal of the content or information from the Grades of Green website does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Grades of Green website by the registered user. The information may still be retained in Grades of Green’s database.
1. No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
2. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your
3. If Grades of Green learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. Grades of Green is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. information may remain viewable in cashed or archived pages or if other users who you permitted to access your information have copied or stored your information.
you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website. Grades of Green may post a notice on our Website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Website. Grades of Green may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us.
5. HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
1. “Do Not Track” is a feature of some web browsers that allows users to control the tracking of their browsing activities across websites. We do not take actions to respond to automated “Do Not Track” signals at the current time.
6. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
1. This Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States
7. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES AND CO-BRANDED WEBSITES
1. This Website may contain links to third-party sites, however, please be aware that visitors. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer. When you provide personal data to Grades of Green or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States as the Website is operated in the United States.States because certain services are not offered to those outside the United States.
2. This Website may contain links to co-branded web sites that may display Grades
8. CONTACT PREFERENCES
1. When you provide Grades of Green with personal information, we may
2. Generally, when we contact you, we will try to provide you with an easy and communicate with you by the method you choose about topics of your choosing.
convenient way to notify us if you would not like further similar communications. To request that we remove your personally identifiable information from our database or to “opt-out” of any further e-mail or contact, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grades of Green will make a good
9. CONTACTING GRADES OF GREEN, INC.
faith effort to comply with such written request within thirty days of receipt of the request.
2. Postal Mail Address:
420 27th Street
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Effective Date: January 1, 2016